- This vendor only allows returns on defective items.
- This vendor does not allow returns on sale items, closeouts or special orders.
- In order to return, a RA# (Return Authorization Number) is required.
- In order to request an RA#, the buyer must email the following: invoice number, company name, amount
- A restocking fee/penalty of 20% will be charged for unauthorized returns or refused/unaccepted packages.
- Packages that have been opened or are not in their original packaging are not accepted.
- The original shipping and handling cost is not refundable.
- A fee is charged for returned checks.
- The vendor can be contacted about the return policy via the following phone number (213) 742-7744.
- The vendor can be contacted about the return policy via the following email address email@example.com
- The vendor can be contacted about the return policy via LAShowroom messages.
- Customers may return merchandise to the following address:
1433 Walnut Street.
LOS ANGELES, CA 90011
- Buyers have 5 days to make a return claim on defective merchandise.
- Buyers are reimbursed for defective items through store credit.
- The vendor will provide call tags to the buyer for return shipping fees of defective merchandise.
- Buyers have 2 days to make a return claim on non-defective merchandise.
- Buyers are reimbursed for non-defective items through an exchange.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping fees of non-defective merchandise.
- Buyers have 5 days to make a return claim on non-defective merchandise without restocking fees.
- Returns of non-defective merchandise after the return deadlines will not be accepted.